Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Howdy Howdy Howdy

New city, new life, and a new blog, but the same goals!

A lot has changed since May when I graduated with a B.A. in Kinesiology and Health Sciences from the College of William and Mary. After graduation, I picked up my third All-American with my 15th place finish at NCAA's. Next was a failed trip out to Eugene to race the US Trials. Finally, I went out to Minnesota to attend a run pro camp, and to find out if the whole professional runner thing was possible once I was done completely with school......

It turns out I really liked Minnesota, and I can now officially call myself a professional runner! This will be done as a brand new member of Team USA Minnesota! I have been in Minneapolis for two full weeks now, getting fit, and organizing my new life. There is still a lot left to do but I am looking forward to the challenge.

This blog will be an easy way to keep track of me as I follow this dream throughout the inevitable ups and downs of this adventure!

More updates will be coming soon.......this is a work in progress!

1 comment:

  1. 1346 if that dont get him chicks........we all know the rest. Beat it up JG best of luck from WMburg

    ReplyDelete